1. Complete but short, answering these questions:
who, what, when, where, why and how.
2. Only use third person form.
(Do not use “we,” “our” or “I,” unless in a quote.)
3. Check spelling of names and organizations. First and last names and titles are needed.
4. The preferred form to submit items is e-mail. We prefer your press release to be a part of the e-mail cover message.
5. Submitted pictures: e-mail preferred, as 8-inches wide, 300 dpi resolution jpeg attachments, or on a CD."
6. Captions should be complete, with people identified from left to right as you look at the picture.